What we can do for you
We Do More Than Just Brakes!
We use the latest and most advanced technology and equipment to perform the most accurate diagnostics and repair that your car requires, allowing you to get the highest performance and the most fuel efficiency.
At Brake Stop and Auto Repair you are guaranteed the best quality of service you can find for your vehicle. You will always get value for money and specialist advice from the people who know your vehicle best.
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality ASE parts
- To employ ASE-certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the ASE AutoCare Program
Drivetrain and Electical System Checks
With today's ever changing technology updating in our vehicles every year, it is only possible to correctly diagnose the faults if a workshop is equipped with all the necessary tools, technology and equipment. For this reason, we have invested in our state-of-the-art diagnostic centers, enabling us to offer the highest level of expertise.
- Fuel injection problems on all engines
- Difficult starting
- Problems when hot
- Rough running
- Lack of power
- Poor economy
- Diesel particle filter (DPF) problems
- Black / Grey / White Smoke
- Engine management faults
- Flat spot problems and misfiring
- Limp mode
General Vehicle Servicing
We care about your vehicle's well being
We understand how important it is to have your vehicle running smoothly, whether its for family, work, recreation or everyday use, that's why we ensure all our services are carried out with the highest of detail in mind.
We will undertake the general service according to ( Manufacturer Log Book Specifications ), below are some items that may be required depending on the service due:
- Changing Oil
- Changing the Fuel Filter
- Checking the Brakes
- Checking Pipework
- Oil Filter
- Check battery (replacement if required at additional cost)
- Advising of any additional items that need to be repaired
ECU and Dyno Tuning
In simple terms: Perfectly tuning your vehicles computer and mechanical components to run at higher power levels. Dyno tuning is the only way to perfectly tune a vehicle correctly for ultimate Performance. Every vehicle is different and every vehicle has different mods, this is why a dyno tune is needed.
Dynos allow the tuner to see what the vehicle is doing from the start and then adjust the ECM for a peak HP output. Based on what that one vehicle is doing. The technology involved is very intricate and involved specific software to ensure the correct adjustments are made. This is why a generic chip or mail-order tune will rarely give optimum results.
- INCREASE LOW TO MID RANGE TORQUE
- SAVE FUEL
- SMOOTHER ACCELERATION
- SMOOTHER AND EASIER RUNNING